User Centric Session: Making transparency Tools Usable: UX, UI, Design
• Chair: Paolo Ciuccarelli – Associate Professor, Politecnico di Milano School of Design
• Laura Forlano – Assistant Professor, IIT Institute of Design
• Nathan Kinch – Head of Experience and Meeco Labs
• Arianna McClain – Design Research and Strategy, IDEO
• Marek Tuszynski – Creative Director & Co-Founder, Tactical Tech Collective
DTL 2016 was hosted at Columbia University with cutting-edge research, panels, and discussions surrounding the future of personal data and data transparency online. The event gathered over 200 participants from 17 countries.
About Data Transparency Lab:
DTL is a community of technologists, researchers, policymakers and industry representatives working to advance personal data transparency through scientific research & design.
Follow us: @DTL_info