Policy Making Session: Reinventing Data Transparency for the Digital Society – Regulators Expectations
• Chair: Bojana Bellamy – President , Centre for Information Policy Leadership (CIPL)
• Carlos Rodríguez Cocina – Director for European Regulatory Affairs and Head of Telefónica’s Brussels Office
• Barbara Bucknell – Director of Policy, Parliamentary Affairs and Research, Office of the Privacy Commissioner, Canada
• Mark Eichorn – Assistant Director, Division of Privacy and Identity Protection, Federal Trade Commission
• Travis LeBlanc – Chief of the Bureau of Enforcement, The Federal Communications Commission
• Karolina Mojzesowicz – Head of sector Data Protection Reform at European Commission – DG Justice
DTL 2016 was hosted at Columbia University with cutting-edge research, panels, and discussions surrounding the future of personal data and data transparency online. The event gathered over 200 participants from 17 countries.
About Data Transparency Lab:
DTL is a community of technologists, researchers, policymakers and industry representatives working to advance personal data transparency through scientific research & design.
Follow us: @DTL_info