The DTL Grants Program awarded proposals that made it to the top-third of all proposals a platform to present their work at the DTL2015 Conference to present lightning talks during the conference.
– Exposing and Overcoming Privacy Leakage in Mobile Apps using Dynamic Profiles by Qi Alfred Chen (University of Michigan)
– Detecting Accidental and Intentional PII Leakage from Modern web Applications by Nick Nikiforakis (Stony Brook University)
– Towards Transparent Privacy Practices Facilitating Comparisons of Privacy Policies by Tobias Dehling (University of Cologne)
– Improving the Comprehension of Browser Privacy Modes by Yasemin Acar (Leibniz University)
– Bringing Transparency to Targeted Advertising by Oana Goga (Max Planck Insitute, Eurecom)
– Data Box: Exploring Personal Data on the Databox by Hamed Haddadi (Queen Mary University of London)