Last days to save on early bird tickets for
Data Transparency Lab Conference 2017
From 11-13th of December the event will showcase
news on data transparency and privacy
Data Transparency Lab (DTL) will celebrate its Annual DTL Conference in December 11-13th at Telefónica headquarters in Barcelona, Spain. The event will announce the latest developments regarding data transparency and privacy and their implications at business and personal management level. For two days, industry members, policy makers, and research experts from around the world will talk about real-world cases, tools and legal data management environments.
Tickets are already on sale and the deadline to buy the early bird tickets for €128 is October 22nd. From that date tickets will cost €150.
The Conference Program includes panels, workshops, app demos and presentations of DTL Grants Program. As a novelty, attendees will have access to an application that will allow them to pre-schedule one-to-one meetings with attendees and conference speakers to get the most out of networking during the event.
- Disruptive approaches in transparency: Implementing Transparency
- Tools for mobile transparency
- Value creation from data transparency for users and companies
- Usable transparency in the time of AI and Machine learning
- Panel: Discrimination and data Ethics
- How to foster the progress of transparency
- Grantees 2017
- Demo Grants 2016
- Travel Grants Poster Session
- Early Bird Tickets (Deadline: October 22nd): €128
- Regular tickets: €150
*Tickets allow to attend Day 1 and 2 of the event and include lunches and coffee breaks.