Industry Session: Transparency from the inside Out What does a transparent company need to do
• Chair: Scott Meyer – CEO, Ghostery
• Chema Alonso – CDO, Telefónica
• Sheila Colclasure – Global Executive for Privacy and Public Policy, Acxiom
• Stephen Deadman – Global Deputy Chief Privacy Officer, Facebook
• Laura Reed – Senior Research Analyst, New America’s Ranking Digital Rights
• Brendan Eich – Founder, President and CEO, Brave
DTL 2016 was hosted at Columbia University with cutting-edge research, panels, and discussions surrounding the future of personal data and data transparency online. The event gathered over 200 participants from 17 countries.
About Data Transparency Lab:
DTL is a community of technologists, researchers, policymakers and industry representatives working to advance personal data transparency through scientific research & design.
Follow us: @DTL_info