The DTL Grants Program awarded proposals that made it to the top-third of all proposals a platform to present their work at the DTL2015 Conference to present lightning talks during the conference.
– DeepBET by Sotirios Chatzis (Cyprus University)
– SoftID: Turning User Tracking Into a User Benefit by Marc Warrior (Northwestern University)
– Bringing Fairness and Transparency to Mobile On-Demand Services by Christo Wilson (Northeastern University)
– Zero-Knowledge Transparency: Safe Audit Tools for End Users by Max Lee Tucker (Columbia University)
– Providing Users With Feedback on Search Personalised Learning by Alessandro Checco (Trinity College of Dublin)
– Towards Making Systems Forget by Yinzhi Cao (Lehigh University)
– Privacy-aware ecosystem for data sharing by Francesca Pratesi (University of Pisa)